Advertise on BeHardware.com
Tested: Samsung EcoGreen F4 2 TB
We have just added the F4 version of the Samsung EcoGreen to our 2 TB hard drive comparative. In comparison to the EcoGreen F3, this version has a higher density with 3 x 667 GB platters instead of 4 platters at 500 GB. This is also the first Samsung range to adopt Advanced Format 512e.
Hitachi, Samsung, Seagate and Western all have hard drives with 2 TB capacities. What performance do they give? You’ll get your answer in this comparison of 9 models:
- Hitachi 7K2000 (HDS722020ALA330)
- Samsung EcoGreen F3 (HD203WI)
- Samsung EcoGreen F4 (HD204UI)
- Seagate Barracuda LP (ST32000542AS)
- Seagate Barracuda XT (ST32000641AS)
- Western Digital Caviar Green (WD20EADS)
- Western Digital Caviar Green (WD20EARS, 3 platters)
- Western Digital Caviar Green (WD20EARS, 4 platters)
- Western Digital Caviar Black (WD2001FASS)
Report: nine 2 TB hard drives!
Separate multiple addresses with commas.
To copy yourself, check this box.
Copyright © 1997- Hardware.fr SARL. All rights reserved.
Mesure d'audience ROI statistique webanalytics par