There's a significant innovation to the 1.52 version of the famous CPU-Z utility planned for this month. The beta version is now available and has a “Graphics” drop down giving information on the GPU (name, code name, revision, engraving, clock) and the video memory (size, type, clock, size of memory bus).
Of course it’s still a long way off the myriad of information given by GPU-Z, but it’s a good start!
Other innovations with version 1.52 are:
- Support for the NVIDIA nForce 980a chipset.
- Support for the Intel Atom Z530, Pentium DC E6300 (2.8GHz) and Core 2 Solo.
- Preliminary support for the Intel P55 and US15W chipsets
- Support for the AMD Phenom X2 "Callisto" and Athlon X2 "Regor"
- Improved support for the AMD Opteron 6-core "Istanbul"
- Improved support for Windows 7.
- New Intel logos.